This webinar will present:
- Background on TCPA, which defines lawful ways to communicate with patients in a mobile world (outlining the scope and rationale for its rules) and what you need to know now (including sample disclosure and consent language) to reach patients lawfully, efficiently and economically.
- Guidelines for Fair and Truthful Lending and use of patient information when you or your business associates provides longer-term payment plans, including sample disclosure language.
- How patient-friendly, interest-free products will compliment your financial assistance program and drive greater patient satisfaction and loyalty.
- Describe how to properly utilize efficient and effective means to reach patients in regard to the new implications of the Telephone Consumer Protections Act
- Identify and avoid unfair and deceptive acts and practices in compliance with the Fairness and Truth in Lending (Equal Credit Opportunity, Truth in Lending, Fair Credit Reporting) Acts
- Complete privacy disclosures on use of patient information to ascertain and present optimum payment plans
Sample disclosure and consent language to use in your patient-facing materials (e.g., admissions forms).
Mark Brennan is a partner in the global communications group at Hogan Lovells, where he focuses on consumer protection and new technologies. He leads the firm’s Telephone Consumer Protection Act policy and regulatory compliance practice and works closely with the firm’s class action litigation team on TCPA defense and other cases. In addition to his TCPA and telemarketing experience, Mark advises clients on a variety of consumer protection matters, including federal and state data privacy and security issues, the regulation of mobile technologies, E-SIGN, and other communications issues.
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Advanced Preparation: None